Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
- Release date: 16 October 2016.
The integrated light bar can emit various colours to personalise your experience and add a new dimension to games. It also helps the PlayStation®Camera track your controller position – allowing you to interact with your virtual surroundings while using PlayStation®VR.
- Enjoy extra sound effects – straight from the controller – and chat with online friends via a headset, such as the stereo headset included with the PS4™ system.
- Prepare your DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller just the way you like it – set the speaker volume, disable vibrations, plus adjust the light bar brightness to conserve battery life when not required. You can also choose to communicate data via Bluetooth® or by using a USB cable connected to your PS4™.
- Guide, gesture and draw with the responsive touch pad – now restyled so you can see your light bar colour from above as you play.
- Use the SHARE button to upload your gameplay videos and pictures on social networks. Stream live gameplay to Twitch, YouTube and Dailymotion or edit your recorded gameplay videos and share them on Facebook and Twitter. You can also invite online friends to play your games with you, even if they don't own them with Share Play.
- Rechargeable (included).
- EAN: 711719870050.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.