Beurer BY 11 Instant Thermometer - Frog599/9484
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Digital EXPRESS thermometer, extra rapid measurement approx 10 seconds. Waterproof flexible measuring tip, C & F. Fully certified medical product no glass & mercury free. Accuracy to +/- 0.1C, memory function. Audible signal when temperature measured. Features audible warning signal if temp exceeds 37.8C. Large display. Waterproof tip & display. Battery changing indicator & auto switch off.
- Ear thermometer.
- Extra rapid measurement in approx. 10 seconds.
- Extra flexible measuring tip.
- Measurement accuracy: +/- 0.1 c with memory function.
- Audible ready signal and warning signal if temperature exceeds 37.8 c (fever alarm).
- Waterproof from measuring tip to display which can be disinfected.
- Readings in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Accuracy to 0.1°C.
- Easy to read LCD display.
- Readings available in 10 seconds.
- Batteries required 1 x 1.5V .
- Suitable from birth.
- Manufacturer's 3 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4211125950057.
No, this battery operated Thermometer should not be used to test the temperature of bath water.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
2 March 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.