Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Exercises and tones the pelvic floor muscle with additional settings to provide relief from pelvic pain. Pelvic Floor Exerciser with 4 programmes to strengthen the pelvic floor and additional programme for Chronic Pelvic Pain.
- Clinically tested programmes. Including programmes for stress, urge and mixed incontinence with a tone aftercare programme. Additional pain programme provides relief from chronic pelvic pain from conditions such as vulvodynia, symphasis pubis, or interstitial cystitis.
- Bladder weakness is not a normal part of the aging process, nor should it be simply accepted as a normal part of life after childbirth. Bladder weakness is a treatable condition and shouldn't simply be 'managed' through the use of containment pads. A safe, drug-free, non-surgical solution, the perfect pfe pelvic floor exerciser provides freedom from the use of containment pads and can help sufferers return to a more normal lifestyle.
- The perfect pfe pelvic floor exerciser is simple and easy to use, with digital controls and 4 preset programs which have been clinically tested to provide long-term relief from incontinence. The unit comes with a probe that has a removeable bio feedback wand that indicates to you that you are using the exerciser correctly.
- Suggested treatment: along with pelvic floor exercises, the perfect pfe gently strengthens and tones your pelvic floor muscle which in-turn improves the symptoms of incontinence (bladder weakness). Treatment sessions last for just 20 minutes a day and can be easily scheduled into your daily routine - whether it's whilst watching tv, reading in bed or just having some time to relax. Suggested treatment time is for a period of 12 weeks, however many women see significant results in as little as 3-4 weeks. After the inital treatment period, the 'tone' programme should be used for 20 minutes a day, for just one day a week to maintain the condition of your strengthened pelvic floor.
- The perfect pfe can also be used with an anal probe for the improvement of symptoms of bladder weakness in men, and of faecal incontinence.
- AA batteries included.
- Perfect pfe pelvic floor exerciser, 1 x lead wire, 1 x liberty loop vaginal probe, 2 x 1.5v aa alkaline batteries. Instruction manual. Transit pouch.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5033435132188.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.