Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The MamaTENS MyTime uses TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) to relieve pain by a) helping the body to release natural painkillers (called endorphins) and b) by blocking pain signals to the brain.
Winner of practical parenting magazine and baby and pregnancy magazine awards.
- Labour log & contraction timer - measures the duration and intervals of contractions, letting you know how your labour is progressing.
- Pad alarm – alerts you if your electrode pads come loose & returns intensity to zero; ensuring perfect pad contact throughout use.
- Comfort strength control – provides a gentle, gradual and reproducible level of stimulation in 140 steps.
- Active power ramp - allowing you to quickly increase the strength up to the required level with each contraction.
- Mono plug – the unit uses pads with integral leads and one common plug. This simplifies set up, avoids tangled lead connections and promotes good hygiene.
- AA batteries included.
- Specifically calibrated mamatens mytime unit, 2 x aa 1.5v batteries, neck cord and belt clip, protective case, four large electrode pads. Pictorial guide and instruction manual.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5033435070053.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.