LEGO Star Wars Sith TIE Fighter Building Set - 75272581/9399
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Super-cool, missile-shooting Sith TIE Fighter for kids to build, display and play out high-octane action scenes from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker!
LEGO® model number: 75272 - for ages 9 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Star Wars.
- Fighter features an opening minifigure cockpit and 2 spring-loaded missiles. There's also a docking tower for launch, landing and to display.
- Includes 3 minifigures: The First Order TIE Pilot, Knight of Ren and Finn minifigures with cool weapons: guns and a sword.
- Kids can leap into the cockpit of the starfighter and fly into battle, then hit top speed and fire the spring-loaded shooters! .
- When the First Order missions with this super-fast Sith TIE Fighter have ended, kids can display it on the tower to decorate their room.
- This set combines brilliantly with Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter (75273) for epic First Order vs. Resistance battles! .
- Size H378, W354, D70.5cm.
- For ages 9 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016617184.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
86% would recommend to a friend
Kept her amused for a while
Took my husband and daughter 2-3 between them to build they enjoyed building it together Could have had more features it only opens and shoots 2 bullets one from each wing Sturdy when built overall quality good as u would expect from Lego
STRIKING COLOURS AND DESIGN
We are big star wars fans so were excited to build this. The instructions were easy to follow and the set was easy enough to build. I'm not sure how well it would stay together if it were being played with but as a display piece, it looks great. It also comes with a stand so would look amazing as part of a larger collection. 3 characters don't seem enough along side the size of the ship though.
Looks Eye catching
Wow , it was fun and straight forward to build. Has a stand included that is simple to build and attach the tie fighter too. Looks fantastic on display. Great figures included in the Lego set . Big thumbs up.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.