LEGO City Turbo Wheels Stunt Team Set - 60255579/9378
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Introduce kids to the excitement of LEGO City with this Stunt Team building toy, featuring a stunt ATV, motorcycle and stunt ramp, plus 2 minifigures.
LEGO® model number: 60255 - for ages 5 years and over.
Theme: LEGO City.
- Features a stunt ATV quad bike and motorcycle toy, both with spinning wheels and cool decorations, and a take-off stunt ramp with flames.
- Includes 2 driver minifigures with helmets and 6 flame accessory elements, the Stunt Team set is perfect for kids who love action toys.
- Kids can thrill onlookers with daring high-speed wheelies on the ATV, then power up the motorbike and hit the flaming ramp at full speed.
- This LEGO City set gives young builders the opportunity to experience the joy of constructing their own LEGO toys with simple instructions.
- Using Digital Instructions PLUS via the LEGO Life app for smart devices, kids aged 5+ can zoom, rotate and visualise the model as they build.
- Size H141, W157, D45cm.
- For ages 5 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016617894.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
100% would recommend to a friend
Small but great
My ten year old really enjoyed building this, he found it fun and easy to build but hasn’t played with it much (he generally likes to build Lego rather than play with it). The set has 2 great vehicles (quad and bike) plus a stunt ramp. They are quite small but good quality. They feel like they should be part of a larger set rather than a stand alone complete set. Please see video for 10 year old’s verdict
Quick and easy
Bought this for my 7 year old. He had no troubles following instructions when building the set. Its very durable to play with once you've built and sturdy enough to be crashed into lots of times by other vehicles my son plays with.
Lovely little set for kids
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.