LEGO Hidden Side El Fuego's Stunt Plane AR App Set - 70429579/2832
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Kids get an amazing physical and digital play experience with this LEGO Hidden Side AR set, featuring an awesome propeller plane and 3 minifigures.
LEGO® model number: 70429 - for ages 7 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Hidden Side.
- The El Fuego's stunt plane toy model reveals a digital world when viewed through a smart device with the free LEGO AR app for single or multiplayer.
- Interaction with the model triggers events in the app, kids hunt and capture ghosts for later use in the game to compete in digital world.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Jack, skeleton El Fuego and Mary Breaksom, plus a Spencer the dog figure, possessed-head element and accessories.
- The augmented reality (AR) play experience is constantly enhanced through new content, ghosts and special events for endless gaming fun.
- The experience has been extended with multiplayer option. Compatible with 180+ OS and Android devices - check product description for details.
- Size H191, W354, D70cm.
- For ages 7 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016616101.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
100% would recommend to a friend
A nice set that's easy to build for younger childr
This was a fun set that my 6yr old son loved making it and overall is fairly sturdy (For a Lego build)
Great but need up to date technology
So my son and I put this together it was relatively easy ( we are no experts) then we down loaded the app , my sons iPad is a 2016 model and there fore to old ! We had to use my phone as it’s new , all good the games he play kept him occupied for hours , suited my son Because he’s more into technology then building , I liked it as it made him do something different first , with the reward of a game after .
10yr old Son loves this!
First play of Lego The Hidden Side did not disappoint. The build was great fun and easily completed by a 10yr old Lego fan in approx 25 mins. Favourite features of the set are that it makes use of an App which brings the set to life. Was a little tricky to figure out / scanning the pieces Into the app but I guess this is why it is for ages 7+ Another favourite are the little cannons on the top of the plane which actually fire single round Lego bricks (‘dots’). All in all, a fun Lego set.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.