Challenge Carbon Steel Digging Fork
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
This challenge digging fork is designed for breaking up soil, aerating lawns and turning compost. It has a carbon steel blade which provides rust resistance, easy ground penetration and simple cleaning. The polypropylene handle gives you the comfort you need for a good days gardening.
- Value for money.
- Durable & high quality.
- Polypropylene handle.
- Blade length 280mm.
- Carbon steel blade .
- Maximum cutting diameter 9mm.
- Variable telescopic handle length: 49 - 52cm.
- Manufactured to exceed BS EN3388 British standard tests.
- 1 piece garden set.
- Lightweight, strong and comfortable to use.
- Size H100, W98, D3.7cm.
- Weight 2.2kg.
- NOTE: It is illegal to sell this item to persons under 18 years of age.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.