ZEPP Golf 2 3D Swing Analyser
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The ZEPP Golf 2 3D Swing Analyser is a training aid that will help you understand your game and show you how to improve. The 3-dual-axis gyroscopic sensor attaches to your golf glove and syncs with the ZEPP app on your phone via Bluetooth to analyse your swing. Receive instant feedback on club speed and plane, tempo, hand plane, hip rotation and backswing position. Not only does ZEPP tell you where you need to improve, but the in-built Smart Coach will show you how with lessons from professional coaches. Sensor, glove mount and charger included.
- Identify and eliminate the weaknesses in your game for fast improvement. Replay swings in 3D from any angle with the avatar view for full understanding of the analysis provided. ZEPP is incredibly user-friendly for both beginners and golf pros alike.
- Measure important aspects of your swing: club speed, hand speed, club plane, tempo, backswing length, and more. Then review your swing in 3D from any angle. ZEPP's Auto-Video Capture will record your swing so you can compare your data with the video.
- Receive instant analysis to help you focus your training. Just take a few swings and ZEPP will process thousands of data points to identify the right training program. Then test your swing to see your improvement and where you should focus next.
- Personalised training programs from PGA/LPGA players and coaches will make you a better player faster. Smart Coach identifies where your swing can improve the most. See your improvement in real-time and then share your progress with the world.
- Not only is ZEPP the most powerful tool for players, it has also been adopted by the best coaches. Manage your players, track their improvement and show them their swing. Add some power to your instruction and engage your students with ZEPP.
- Size: H1.23cm, W2.54cm, D2.54cm.
- Weight 0.06kg.
- Batteries required: 1 x rechargeable (included).
- EAN: 0852067005920.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.