Norton Security Standard & Utilities 2019 - 1 User 1 Device578/0820
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Norton Security Standard delivers comprehensive protection against online threats to help keep your computer, your identity and financial data safe from cybercrime. The added benefit of Norton Utilities improves PC performance with optimizations not found in most security software.
- Provides protection against: viruses, spyware and trojans and phishing.
- Reliable data protection against cybercrime at home: Norton antivirus & firewall software provides security and protection against malware and viruses for 1 PC, Macbook, iMac, smartphone or tablet.
- Utilities by Norton: PC tuning software improves your Windows PC's performance and reduces system startup time by e. G. Freeing up memory and hard drive space.
- Fast and resource-saving antivirus technology with automatic updates / Upgrade your anti-virus software easily without a new subscription for even more protection on more devices.
- Easily understandable and end-user friendly thanks to improved user interface / To install the virus scanner, simply download it from the Norton website and unlock it with the activation code.
- Your code will be sent by post with detailed installation instructions for an easy and convenient software setup / The manufacturer does not produce CDs, DVDs or memory sticks for this product.
- 1 user licence key.
- Software licence activated for 1 year.
Minimum PC system requirements:
- Windows XP or later operating system.
- OS X v10.4.9 or later operating system.
- EAN: 5397039343075.
94% would recommend to a friend
Great price Great product Great service
Norton is tops
Always used Norton and always will it's the best thing since sliced bread
I followed the instructions to the letter and then tried to download it and an error message popped up asking me to phone a number. I did so and after a while, as I thought I was being hacked so put the phone down. I then googled the number and a red alert appeared. I then looked at some more info and others had been caught out as well. How a so-called security can be so insecure is beyond belief and I would never trust Norton again.
Yes, the one user refers to the Norton Account user, once installed on a device it will protect the device but be connected / affiliated to the single account holder.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
27 May 2019
Yes. If your computer goes wrong and you have to reinstall your Norton Security within the 1 year period of your licence then you will be able to reinstall it.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
11 May 2019
This is for a single user single device licence key which is in pack available to use directly.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
5 February 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.