EE MobiWire Pictor Pay As You Go Mobile Phone - Black574/4354
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
- Handset must be purchased with £10 airtime. This will automatically be added to your transaction. Handset not available without airtime. .
Elegant Premium Essential phone, dedicated to pragmatic users.
Make the most of this handset with the uk's fastest and biggest 3g network, with over 98% of the uk population covered.
The pictor has a 2mp camera to capture those moments when you're out and about.
The affordable edge design is durable and feels good in the hand.
- Network provider: EE.
- 2G network capability.
- SIM card type: standard SIM.
Display and Design:
- 2.4 inch TFT display.
- Resolution 240 x 320 pixels.
- Size H119.5, W50, D12.9mm.
- Weight 83g.
- Internal memory 16GB.
- Expandable memory up to 32GB when using microSD card slot. Boost your storage to hold more tunes, holiday snaps and extra apps.
- 1000mAh battery capacity.
- Headphone port.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- Must be purchased with £10 top up. This will automatically be added to your transaction. Phone not available without top up. This phone comes with a SIM preloaded with our £10 Talk & Text Pack, giving you 250 minutes and unlimited texts for up to 30 days. The pack will activate as soon as you call, text or use data so you can start enjoying it straight away.
92% would recommend to a friend
Does what it says it will do!
Perfect for those that just want to phone and send texts!
Did the job needed
This was needed as simple phone for grandad to work and and use and it was perfect for that
Excellent cheap phone
I would say this is an excellent little phone for use in a situation where you are worried about losing it. I cannot fault it other I don’t think the buttons would withstand long term ,constant use. The battery life is very good and is ready to go with battery power when you buy it .
This does not use Wi-Fi but does have Bluetooth 3.0 technology. You can access the internet with this.
I hope this helps :)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
14 November 2019
Sometimes our website is soo overjoyed it sends an answer notification prior to the answer being published published .
The answer is showing on the website now.
Thank you again for using Argos Q&A
10 October 2019
For assistance in using your phone please contact :
Argos Technical Support
0345 604 0105
Open from 8am to 7pm (Sunday 10am to 4pm).
They will be able to walk you through the issue and advise further
9 October 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.