Jango Bunk Bed Frame
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Children's Furniture Co. Bring you the super stylish design of the Jango Bunk Bed. The ladder can be fitted on either the left or right side of bed to best suit the set-up of your room. Not only that, you can also change the bunks into single beds, making this bed great for taking little ones to teens.
Handcrafted from long lasting hardwood and mdf, with child friendly triple paint protection which protects against scuffs and sticky fingers. Reinforced wooden slats which are strong enough to withstand a bed jump. You can choose which end to put the slide/ladder. Has matching furniture. Complies with all the child safety standards to give you peace of mind.
- Part of the jango collection.
- Painted frame finish.
- Ladder can be positioned either side of the bed.
- Can be used as 2 single beds.
- Includes wooden slats.
- Bed size W100, L199, H145cm.
- Clearance between floor and underside of bed 27cm.
- For ages 6 years and over.
- Weight 79kg.
- Self assembly: 2 people recommended.
- Safety tested to 100kg.
- Fits 190 x 90 size mattress.
- Maximum depth of mattress to be used on top bunk is 16cm.
- EAN: 644221578537.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.