TP-Link N300 Wi-Fi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
TP-LINK's TD-W9970, comes with the latest VDSL2 standard, providing up to 100Mbps speed downstream and up stream. Supports VDSL/ADSL or Ethernet WAN connections, allowing flexibility of different Internet connections. Featuring a unique interchangeable LAN/WAN port, it is compatible with Fibre/Cable service. With 300Mbps wireless speed over 2.4GHz band, the TD-W9970 is a perfect choice for users in search of seamless HD/4K video streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
- Using the TD-W9970's multi-functional USB 2.0 port, users can share printers, files and media either throughout the network at home with several different computers or even away, using the device's FTP server functions so that you never have to part with your files.
- Wireless standards b/g/n.
- Cable connection.
- 4 x rj45 ports, 1 rj11 port and 1 USB 2.0 port.
- Transfer speed up to N300Mbps.
- Weight 0.7kg.
- Size L31.5, W24, D7cm.
- Manufacturer's 3 year guarantee.
- EAN: 6935364092542.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.