Philips Hue 9.5W LED White Ambiance A60 B22 Bulb569/8857
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Turn on your moments - Turn on living with Philips Hue white ambience is your personal light for routine at every moment of the day. Automate your lights to seamlessly fit your life which is easy to use and experience. Either to help you in your daily routines or just to feel better with light from wake up to go to sleep. Simply by using your smartphone, tablet or smart accessory control your lights at home or away.
- Mimic sunrise and sunset for natural wakeup/go-to-sleep, with personalization (power wake-up/relaxing wake-up) care for your daily well-being light recipes - improved current 4 lighting recipes and new wellbeing related recipes (circadian rhythm, jet lag, etc. ) wi-fi controlled LED light with light temperatures varying from warm white (2200k) to cool white(6500k) light.
- 9 watts.
- Bayonet cap (BC) fitting.
- Energy class a+.
- Energy efficient.
- 25000 yrs bulb life.
- Can be used with a dimmer switch.
- Colour rendering index 80 - this is a scale from 0 to 100% indicating how accurate a light source is at rendering colour. The higher the better.
- 0.6 pf.
- Rated luminous flux 806 lumens. This is a measure of light and indicates the power of the light emitted.
- Rated lamp life 25000hrs.
Smart lighting information:
- EAN: 8718696548813.
100% would recommend to a friend
Perfect and easy
This is a decent price for this product, and it is amazing quality and easy to use and set up. I’m happy with my purchase and I’m already preparing to buy more
I love these bulbs - so simple
Easy to set up & gives a nice range of white shades, from a daylight blueish tone to a cosy warm white.
Works best are night Linked easily
No the Philips Hue 9.5W LED White Ambiance A60 B22 Bulb will not work without a bridge.
The Echo Plus has a smart bridge inside of it which allows for limited control over Hue bulbs without a bridge but to unlock all functionality and features you would require a bridge.
Philips Light UK
24 December 2018
There is no reference in the manual to the bulb automatically switch on at dusk and go out at dawn on its own.
Hope it helps -- Allan
12 December 2018
The Philips Hue App has a routine called ‘Wake Up’ that allows for your lights at certain times fade in from nothing to full over the span of 10-20-30 minutes. You can create multiple different routines and also have them in multiple rooms. You can select certain days of the week and different times. To get this you go to ‘Routines’ on the Philips Hue app.
Likewise there is a routine called ‘Go To Sleep’ that slowly fades out to help you prepare for a good night’s sleep.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
29 November 2018
The small print
Please note that touch and dimmer lamps may not be compatible with energy saving bulbs.
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.