Morphy Richards 48281 Fastbake Breadmaker - White
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The smell of homemade bread wafting around the home is one of those classic smells. Bread, fresh out of the oven, with melting butter, is a memorable taste sensation. The Morphy Richards automatic breadmaker can create that experience every morning. There's very little effort on the part of the baker, because the breadmaker is a sophisticated appliance with a computer memory that does all the work for you.
- 12 programmes including: white bread, french bread, whole-wheat, quick bread, sweet bread, gluten free, rye bread, speciality, pizza base, dessert, rolls, brioche, dough and bake.
- Maximum bread size 2lb / 0.9kg.
- 3 adjustable crust settings.
- 50 mins fast bake time.
- 12 hour delay timer for overnight baking.
- Also suitable for making jam and cakes.
- Cool touch.
- Add ingredients signal.
- Keep warm function.
- Viewing window to monitor the baking process.
- 600 watts.
- Size H30, W28.5, D40.5cm.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5011832030252.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.