- Save £20.00Was £84.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Compact and lightweight, the 2-speed setting and 18+1+1 clutch positions are ideal for a wide variety of drilling, hammer drilling and fastening applications. With 2 batteries you can always be ready to work. Share your 20V Worx battery with your other 20V Worx tools.
The hammer drill is part of the worx 20v powershare battery platform, so you can share your 20v max li-ion battery with your other garden and power tools. Expand your cordless system, share batteries and save money.
- 20V battery power.
- Variable speed.
- Max speed: 1300rpm.
- Forward/reverse function.
- Fully charged in up to 3 hours.
- Charger included.
- 10mm keyless chuck.
- 2 gears.
- 18 torque settings.
- Maximum torque 30Nm.
- Drilling capacity for wood 30mm, steel 10mm and masonry 8mm.
- Temperature overload function which shuts down unit automatically if it overheats.
- LED power indicator.
- Soft grip handle.
- 1.5Ah Li-Ion battery.
- Includes 2 batteries.
- Double ended screw bit included.
- Carry case included.
- Drill weight with battery 2.1kg.
- Manufacturer's 3 year when registering online guarantee.
- EAN: 6947372500452.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.