Elefun from Hasbro Gaming561/1171
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The classic Elefun game is back! Now Elefun begins the game with a trumpet call, and plays music throughout the game as he blows colourful butterflies out of his 3-foot trunk! Players take their nets and race to catch as many butterflies as they can. The player who collects the most butterflies wins the game!
Fun, familiar elefun character.
Plays music throughout the game.
Includes 20 colourful butterflies.
Comes with 3 butterfly nets.
- Contents: includes motorised elefun body, trunk, 2 ears, 3 butterfly nets, 3 plastic handles and rims, 5 orange butterflies, 5 green butterflies, 5 blue butterflies, 5 yellow butterflies, and game guide.
- 1 or more players.
- Batteries required: 4 x C (not included).
- For ages 3 years and over.
- EAN 5010994964863.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- To prevent possible injury by entanglement remove this toy when the child starts trying to get up on its hands and knees into a crawling position.
85% would recommend to a friend
Great fun for all of the family
Kids loved it! And adults too!
Third time in 2 years I have bought this as a gift
Great product, have bought for 3 separate children aged 2.3 a 3.5yrs as gifts. All have loved this and played constantly from moment opened. Older children try to join in too. Works very well unlike some elephant ball throwing toys I’ve purchased in the past. I would definitely recommend
My daughter had this for Christmas she loved it made her laugh only thing was a bit slow but apart from that great fun
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.