Reebok GX40s One Electronic Cross Trainerby Reebok558/9124
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
A substantial 9kg rear-drive flywheel ensures the GX40s provides an exceptionally smooth motion while its 12 pre-set programs challenge you on a variety of targets and settings such as time elapsed and calories burned during a workout.
- Increase the resistance of the GX40s via the elliptical's easy to read 5 inch LCD display to create a more challenging workout which is personalised to you and your fitness level.
- Mains powered.
- Electronic resistance system.
- Hand grip pulse sensor.
- 12 user programmes.
- Number of programmes: manual, time, distance, calories, watts control, heart rate control, recovery, user defined program.
- Console feedback including: speed, time, distance, calories, pulse, watts, RPM.
- 32 level tension control.
- 9kg flywheel.
- Transportation wheels.
- 15 inch stride length.
- Maximum user weight 120kg (18st 13lb).
- Size H169cm, W63cm, D144cm.
- Weight 55.2kg.
- EAN: 5055436111139.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.