Team Tex IMax Group 1/2/3 High Back Booster Seat - Pink558/7614
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Nania Imax SP Luxe is a high specification Group 123 high back booster which is suitable for children between 9kg/20lbs and 36kg/79lbs (approx. 9 months to 11 years). Swivel armrests for ease of access (particularly useful in smaller cars. There is a removable body support cushion for younger children and individual harness tensioners to ensure that both sides of the harness are tensionned correctly. There are also chest and buckle pads for comfort and safety.
Height adjustable head support with side impact protection.
Simple recline mechanism to help stop sleeping children from falling forward.
Car seat features:
- Car seat group 1-2-3.
- Suitable for children from 9 months to 12 years.
- Suitable for children from 9kg to 36kg.
- Seat attachment method: 3 point seat belt.
- Not ISOFIX compatible.
- Forward facing.
- Side impact protection - helps to absorb the force of a side on collision.
- 5 point harness.
- Individual harness tensioner.
- Multi-recline - .
- Body support cushions for younger children.
- Adjustable head support.
- Size H68.5, W45, D50cm.
- This seat does not convert to a booster seat.
- Removable washable cover.
- Weight 5.5kg.
- ECE R44.04 compliant.
- EAN: 3507460031843.
This is not multi-recline, the - symbol it to indicate not applicable.
Hope this helps!
14 November 2018
No, the Team Tex IMax is secured using a standard 3 point seatbelt.
Hope this helps - Thanks for using Argos Q&A
9 November 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.