BaByliss For Men XTP Super Hair Clipper 7475ru553/4825
- Save Over £19.00Was £79.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
A professional grade, powerful hair clipper with Japanese blades for exceptional results and effortless cutting on all hair – even longer, thicker hair. XTP technology delivers an extra fast lithium-ion-charging system for a powerful cutting performance, even at lower charge levels. With grades 1-8 plus left and right taper guides, you can create various hair styles with an on-trend fade or just a simple classic short back and sides, the choices are endless with this BaByliss Super hair clipper.
The extra-powered rapid charging system means that after just 2 hours of charge you can use this clipper for 90 minutes. Alternatively, use the 30-minute quick charge for 30 minutes use – perfect for when you are in a rush.
Model number: 7475ru.
- Not washable.
- Grades 1-8.
- Worldwide voltage for easy use around the globe.
- 2 hour charge time for 85 minutes usage.
- 90minute quick-charge time to provide enough power for one shave.
- 10 attachments included: 8 comb guide lengths, left and right taper guides.
- Japanese steel blades.
- For dry use.
- Corded or cordless.
- Self sharpening blades that sharpen themselves during use.
- Accessories include: travel pouch, cleaning brush, oil, blade guard, ear taper guides, .
- Rechargeable battery & mains powered.
- Batteries required 1 x Li-Ion (included) .
- Manufacturer's 5 year guarantee.
- EAN: 3030053174752.
97% would recommend to a friend
Bought this as a gift for my father!
The trimmer looks stylish, feels good and does what it says on the tin.
I would highly recommend this product comes with all the things you need
Food for price
Easy to use is working well 4 stars just for case witch is a plastic not a good quality
The worldwide voltage allows you to use it it the UK and all around the world.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
1 April 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.