Cosatto Noodle Supa Highchair - Magic Unicorns553/2267
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Every little chick loves high tea with a lunch legend. Cosatto's splodge-proof Noodle Supa highchair makes weaning a breeze. With an appetite for adjusting, Noodle Supa converts from high to low as they grow. There's an adjustable reclining leg rest for feet-up time. Pop the trays off so your pip can join in the table talk. This highchair's upright outta sight with a free-standing folded position for stashing and even its own tray storage.
- Feed then fold with this sturdy space saver. With an easy-clean squidgy seat for messy pups and pop-off easy-wash trays, Noodle Supa stays supper smart. Go choose your fabby eater. Compact classic, free standing when folded.
- Awards - 1. Loved by parents awards 2015 - gold for best weaning product and bronze for pushchair under £300 2. Best baby & toddler gear awards 2015 - silver for best highchair 3. Mother and baby awards 2016 - gold for best highchair.
- Stainless steel frame.
- 2 trays .
- Removable wipe clean dishwasher safe tray.
- Tray removes with 1 hand.
- Wipe clean seat.
- Adjustable height - 6 seat height positions.
- Reclining seat - 3 recline positions.
- 5 point harness.
- Height adjustable footrest.
- Size H112, W56.5, D73cm.
- Freestanding when folded.
- Size folded H100, W56.5, D36cm.
- For ages 6 months and over.
- Minimal assembly.
- Manufacturer's 4 year (when registering within 28 days) guarantee.
- EAN: 5021645047088.
96% would recommend to a friend
I bought this a few weeks ago for my youngest grandchild, it’s pretty, comfortable, well padded and easy to put together, stores flat, great bonus
Great British Design.... It does what it says in the title
I bought this on sale, 40%off from Asda. I used my sisters high chair for a while to see if I liked it, I loved it, I didn't love the price so when I saw it available at a reduced rate I whipped it up. I definitely recommend
Could use some improvement
I love the design! Only complaint is that it's really difficult to detach the straps for cleaning. When you need to do it frequently, which you do, its a challenge.
We have an after sales support helpline for this product.
If you call on Cosatto Support
Call: 0333 323 1729
Mon-Fri: 9am to 5pm
the product experts can talk this through with you
Thanks for using Argos Q & A
27 September 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.