Philips QP210/50 OneBlade Pro Replaceable Blades549/2194
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Designed to Cut Hair, Not SkinFor the best shaving experience, we recommend you change your blades every 4 months. OneBlade is designed to trim, edge, and shave any length of hair. The unique OneBlade shaving technology integrates a fast moving cutter (200x per second) with a dual protection system giving you an efficient comfortable shave on longer hairs. OneBlade does not shave too close so your skin stays comfortable. One replaceable blade lasts up to 4 months*.
- Includes: x1 oneblade replacement blade.
- Oneblade follows the contours of your face allowing you to effectively and comfortably trim and shave all areas of your face.
- 100% water resistant, so it is easy to clean: just rinse it under the tap. Shave with or without foam - whichever you prefer.
- The blades are designed for lasting performance. For optimal performance, you will only need to replace the blade every 4 months*. Replacement is easy and hassle-free. *for the best shaving experience. Based on 2 full shaves per week. Actual results may vary.
- Box contains: x1 replacement blade.
- Compatible with oneblade (qp25xx), oneblade pro (qp65xx).
- EAN: 8710103717300.
76% would recommend to a friend
My husband is disabled and struggles to shave so I got him a Philips one blade and how fantastic is this shaver. It’s lightweight and does the job brilliantly. Not as close a shave as a wet shave but it’s almost as good. He’s used it twice a week and had it twelve months and it’s still as good until the blade broke off today just as he was about to start shaving. I contacted Philips for some information about replacement blades before buying new ones but they said they’d replace the blade for him as it had broken off. How fantastic are Philips. Worth every penny spent on the one blade. I read a review saying the charge is not very long. Not so hubby has used it at least half a dozen times before he needed to recharge it. If you’ve not tried a Philips one blade before I suggest you do guys definitely recommended especially if you have problems with your hands due to disability.
if we exclude breakfast ...was good
best and better bnbnnbjftr mjky
This product is brilliant my husband loves it quick and easy to use blade lasts a good 3-4 months very happy
Thanks for asking! You can most definitely use this replacement blade for the QP2520/25. Cheers! Isabella
Philips Consumer Care
11 October 2017
Hi there, if you’re looking for blades with QP210/50 as a model number, you’ll get only one blade. For a package with multiple blades, we refer you to our colleagues on Facebook or Twitter (@PhilipsCare) who will be happy to assist you. Cheers! :-)
Philips Consumer Care
14 August 2017
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.