Philips QP210/50 OneBlade Pro Replaceable Blades549/2194
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Designed to Cut Hair, Not SkinFor the best shaving experience, we recommend you change your blades every 4 months. OneBlade is designed to trim, edge, and shave any length of hair. The unique OneBlade shaving technology integrates a fast moving cutter (200x per second) with a dual protection system giving you an efficient comfortable shave on longer hairs. OneBlade does not shave too close so your skin stays comfortable. One replaceable blade lasts up to 4 months*.
- Includes: x1 oneblade replacement blade.
- Oneblade follows the contours of your face allowing you to effectively and comfortably trim and shave all areas of your face.
- 100% water resistant, so it is easy to clean: just rinse it under the tap. Shave with or without foam - whichever you prefer.
- The blades are designed for lasting performance. For optimal performance, you will only need to replace the blade every 4 months*. Replacement is easy and hassle-free. *for the best shaving experience. Based on 2 full shaves per week. Actual results may vary.
- Box contains: x1 replacement blade.
- Compatible with oneblade (qp25xx), oneblade pro (qp65xx).
- EAN: 8710103717300.
81% would recommend to a friend
Perfect Quality for good price
Oryginal philips blade
Very good genuine blade and price is good :-)
Philips products are good.
My Philips OneBlade I've had for years. After a recommendation form a friend who also has very soft skin and regular shaving can make the skin very sore and painful. I use mine 1-2 times a week and I've always had a close shave but with very little irrigation and none compared with if you used a disposable shaver. They say these blades last upto 4 months but as I don't shave everyday mine lasts 6. Very happy with Philips for such a robust tool and saves you lots of money in the long run.
Thanks for asking! You can most definitely use this replacement blade for the QP2520/25. Cheers! Isabella
Philips Consumer Care
11 October 2017
I have looked into this and can advise that these blades can be used with a QP2530 OneBlade.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
25 August 2017
Hi there, if you’re looking for blades with QP210/50 as a model number, you’ll get only one blade. For a package with multiple blades, we refer you to our colleagues on Facebook or Twitter (@PhilipsCare) who will be happy to assist you. Cheers! :-)
Philips Consumer Care
14 August 2017
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.