Adidas Exercise Bike
- **Original Price £329.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Offering performance, reliability and style all-in-one, the upright adidas Exercise Bike is the ideal choice to help you reach your fitness goals. Inclusive of 25 user programs to choose from plus 24 levels of resistance, your workout routine is always varied and motivating. Plus, with integrated hand pulse sensors, you can keep a track of your heart rate to get into the optimum fat burning zone.
- Choose from 24 levels of electronic resistance depending how hard you're looking to work during a cycling session. As you move up a level, you'll find the transition is smooth and incremental.
- Mains powered.
- Electronic resistance system.
- Hand grip pulse sensor.
- 25 user programmes.
- Programmes include: 24 user programmes plus 1 manual.
- Console feedback including: speed, time, distance, calories, pulse.
- MP3 connectivity.
- 10kg flywheel.
- Self levelling pedals with pedal straps.
- Adjustable seat.
- Adjustable handlebar.
- Maximum user weight 130kg (20st 6lb).
- Size H148, W54, D104cm.
- Weight 33.5kg.
- Transportation wheels.
- Minimal assembly.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 885652006293.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
**Intervening prices may have been charged, original price is the original price charged online or the printed catalogue price from the last full Argos catalogue in which the product featured.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.