Nicky Clarke nts093 SuperShine Steam Styling Tong
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Part of the new SuperShine collection by Nicky Clarke, this 210C Styling Tong uses ionic steam conditioning to rehydrate and nourish hair for salon-smooth, super-shiny results. Ceramic coating gives even heat distribution and, comined with the ionic technolgy, helps to eliminate frizz, for beautifully glossy curls and waves.
Model number: nts093.
Create gorgeous styles with the 25mm barrel - perfect for glamorous curls or relaxed waves, with no snagging. Vary the temperature to suit your hair type from 130c to 210c - the LED display shows your selected setting - while the handy lock feature fixes the setting to prevent accidental changes when styling. The 3m, 360 swivel power cord gives superb manoeuvrability for comfort and ease-of-use and the 60-minute auto shut-off feature provides peace of mind.
- 59 watts.
- Ceramic coating to add shine and protect hair from heat damage.
- Ionic conditioning locks in moisture to keep hair healthy and frizz-free.
- Digital settings.
- Variable temperature so you can adapt this to your specific hair needs for ultimate control with 5 temperature settings.
- Maximum temperature 210°C.
- 15 seconds heat-up time.
- Ultra-fast heat recovery.
- Stay cool tip for safer use.
- Curl release button to prevent tangling.
- 25mm ceramic barrel.
- 3m swivel cord.
- Automatic safety shut-off after 60 minutes.
- Mains supply powered.
- Heat ready indicator.
- Safety stand to prevent damage to surfaces.
- EAN: 5011773057851.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.