Panasonic Wet and Dry Electric Shaver ES-RF31 S511
- Half PriceWas £159.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Panasonic ES-RF31 Shaver can be used for wet shaving with lather, under the shower or for dry shaving. The 4-blade cutting system with finishing foil and sharpest 30 nano-edged inner blades gives gentle, close shaving results. The shavers' multi-pivoting head adapts to the contours of your face, whislt the pop-up trimmer is great for grooming your moustache or sideburns.
The es-rf31's multi-pivoting head adapts to the contours of your face meaning the shaver head is constantly in touch with the skin. This ensures a close and efficient shave experience every time.
Using four of the world's sharpest inner blades, nano particles are used to polish the blade edge to a fine tip of 0.3mm, 3 times sharper compared to conventional 1.0mm. This reduces the cutting resistance by, approximately, 1/2 for an effortless shave.
Men's shaver features:
- Model number: es-rs31-s511.
- Corded or cordless use.
- For wet and dry use.
- 1 hour charge time for 65 minutes usage.
- 5 minutes quick-charge time to provide enough power for one shave.
- Foil system.
- Fully washable.
- 1 shaving head included.
- Pop-up trimmer - perfect for sideburns and moustache.
- Travel lock.
- Accessories included: 1 x cleaning brush 1 x carrying brush 1 x mains cord 1 x cleaning cartridge 1 x operating instructions.
- Worldwide voltage for easy use around the globe.
- Rechargeable battery powered.
- 2 pin plug.
- Batteries required 1 x Li-Ion (included) .
- EAN: 5025232574285.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.