VQ Retro Emma Bridgewater Mini DAB Radio - Polka Dotby VQ542/4911
- Our Lowest Price
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The VQ Retro Mini has vintage style, mini design and modern sounds with DAB/DAB+ & FM Radio with Bluetooth connectivity. Retro Mini is wrapped in premium leatherette available in a range of prints by iconic British homewares designer – Emma Bridgewater. You can also choose from 11 standard colours.
Better sound quality from the real wood construction to the single ultra-wide full range speaker drivers, this sounds as good as it looks. Bluetooth streaming connect your smartphone, tablet, mp3 player or any other smart device via Bluetooth, alternatively use the 3.5 mm AUX input to connect other devices.
- iPod compatible.
- USB port for external connection.
- LCD display.
- 30 preset stations - allows you to easily switch between your favourite stations.
- Generates 5 watts RMS.
- RDS scrolling text for digital radio.
- Alarm with sleep timer function.
- Countdown kitchen timer.
- Auto time update.
- Auto tune and auto scan.
- Auxiliary input connector for iPod or MP3.
- Headphone socket for personal listening.
- Bass and treble controls to change audio levels.
- Size H22.4, W14.7, D10.5cm.
- Mains operated.
- Batteries required 4 x AA (not included).
- Manufacturer's 3 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5060169713369.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
We have never charged less than £69.99 for this product
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.