Reebok Jet 100 Series Cross Trainerby Reebok542/4193
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Reebok Jet 100 Series Cross Trainer operates from a large 9kg flywheel which results in a smooth and quiet motion. Ideal for lower impact workouts, the elliptical keeps you challenged with 32 levels of resistance and 19 programs which are easily controlled through the sleek 5 inch backlit LCD display. With floor level adjustment the cross trainer remains sturdy on any indoor surface.
- The Reebok Jet 100 cross trainer's long 14 inch stride means the movement is more fluid and less sudden or 'jerky'.
- Mains powered.
- Electronic resistance system.
- Hand grip pulse sensor.
- 19 user programmes.
- Number of programmes: 19 including 12 pre-set programmes, 3 target programmes (time, distance, calories), 1 manual, watts control, recovery mode and 1 user defined programme.
- Console feedback including: speed, time, distance, calories, pulse, watts, rpm.
- 32 level tension control.
- 9kg flywheel.
- Transportation wheels.
- 14 inch stride length.
- Maximum user weight 120kg (18st 13lb).
- Size H169cm, W63cm, D144cm.
- Weight 56kg.
- EAN: 5055436114383.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.