Oral-B Pro 2 2000 Electric Toothbrush - Whitening532/8282
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Experience Oral-B Pro 2 from the #1 brand recommended by dentist worldwide. The sleek handle of the 2000 electric toothbrush helps you brush like your dentist recommends: It helps you brush for 2 minutes with the professional timer and it notifies you every 30 seconds to change the area you are brushing.
Gently whitens your teeth starting from day 1 by removing surface stains.
Protect your gums: Pressure sensor alerts you if you brush too hard.
- Model number: Oral-B Pro 2000W.
- 1 head included 3D White.
- 2 cleaning modes including: daily clean, gum care, .
- 2 speed settings.
- 3D rotate pulsate technology with extra pulsating power for tackling plaque in hard to reach areas.
- Timer for better brushing.
- Quadpacer timer encourages attentive brushing of each quadrant of the mouth.
- Visual pressure sensor alerts you when you are brushing too hard.
- Recharge indicator light.
- Rechargeable: 18 hours for full charge.
- 28 minutes usage time, based on 2 minutes twice a day.
- Ergonomic handle - to make the brush more comfortable to hold and use.
- 2 pin plug.
- Rechargeable (included) .
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4210201100539.
98% would recommend to a friend
Bought this for my daughter and she loves it especially the colour !!
Great electric toothbrush not too pricey
In the past I have spent over £100 on a toothbrush and this is pretty comparable in terms of effectiveness to the more expensive ones. Two speeds and came ready charged which was good because I need to buy an adapter to charge it. This was the only downside
My wife loves this toothbrush
This is the best on the market so far my wife loves it
The toothbrush will make noise while being operated, it will be subjective by user as to whether this would be considered very noisy.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
13 December 2018
The Li-ion battery is included with the Oral-B PRO2 2000 3D White Electric Toothbrush.
Hope this helps :)
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
1 October 2018
I’ve just returned from my dental hygienists (I have a lot of crowns and a couple implants) and she recommended this particular electric brush
15 July 2019
I would suggest checking with your dentist if this a suitable product for multiple crowns and dental implants.
The Heads included will be a standard brush head, there may be softer replacement heads available from 3rd parties, however they are not included.
Hope this helps - Thanks for using Argos Q&A
9 June 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.