Ford Ranger 17 Inch Mountain Bikeby Ford519/1031
- Save £80.00Was £339.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Ford Ranger 26 inch MTB benefits from a strong lightweight alloy frame using an integrated head tube and hydro formed down tube for extra strength and rigidity with plenty of mud clearance. Shimano 21 speed EZ Fire gears. Fitted with front and rear mechanical disc brakes, double walled rims for added strength, alloy hubs and grippy mountain bike 2.35 tyres. Wide 620mm bars provide extra control and the 42/34/24T chain set gives you a good ratio of gears.
The ranger has a strong lightweight alloy 6061 frame with integrated head tube.
- Alloy frame.
- 21 gears.
- EZ Fire shifters.
- Shimano EZ-Fire gears.
- Shimano TX35 rear derailleur.
- Front tektro alloy mechanical disc and rear tektro alloy mechanical disc brakes.
- Front suspension.
- Zoom forks.
- Weight fully assembled 15kg.
- 17 inch frame size.
- 26 inch wheel size.
- 27 to 32 inch inside leg measurements.
- Suregrip MTB tyres.
- Double-wall rims.
- Shimano 21 speed gears with ez fire shifters.
- Minimal assembly.
- Manufacturer's 5 year frame guarantee; tyres and tubes are excluded from the guarantee.
- EAN: 3689848300557.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.