Shnuggle Moses Basket with Covers & Mattress - Grey497/1733
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Shnuggle Moses Basket comes in a range of subtle colours making it a modern choice that looks great in any room of the house. Made from a hypoallergenic material it's easy to clean making it safer for baby. Awarded the prestigious 'Best Cot Design' Junior Design Award means you are getting the absolute best for your baby.
- The shnuggle moses basket is almost silent when baby moves around and the clever locking system means the hood actually stays up. It's a warm and cosy place for baby to begin life in the outside world.
- Fully lined polypropylene moses basket with adjustable hood, removable lining and mattress.
- Basket lining 100% cotton, .
- Basket lining and quilt clean with a sponge and warm soapy water.
- Size L90, W48cm.
- Suitable from birthmonths to 6 months and over.
- Suitable for babies up to 9kg.
- Mattress size L74, W30, D3cm.
- Weight 4kg.
- EAN: 0700461075950.
100% would recommend to a friend
Mosses basket ..amazing
Really good once put up..instructions a little hard to understand..other then that product was amazing .
Hi Lou! Thanks for your enquiry. Our Shnuggle moses basket is everything you need for baby’s first bed. Used as a bedside crib for night time feeding and easily moved around the home for daytime napping, meaning there is no need to buy more than one bed for baby. It is suitable from 0 – 6 months or until baby can roll over or starts to pull themselves up.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our team at Shnuggle.
9 August 2019
Thanks for your message. The Shnuggle Moses basket can be used with all three Shnuggle stands. The curve stand, the rocking stand and folding stand. It would really be up to personal choice. If you would like any additional information please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
1 April 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.