Roger Black Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike
- Great New Price
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Perfect for those who want to exercise at home but don't have much room to store a bike afterwards. The Roger Black Folding Exercise Bike has 8 different tension levels so you can push yourself as hard as you need to. It is quiet, so you can exercise at any time of day that suits you. Afterwards it folds for easy storage. Folded dimensions H136, W43, D42.5cm. Suitable for users with an inside leg measurement from 61cm to 72cm.
- Ideal for a quiet and smooth workout. A heavy-duty frame provides stability and durability: the magnetic control system allows 8 level tension control. Foldable for easy storage and compact for saving space.
- Magnetic resistance system.
- Hand grip pulse sensor.
- Console feedback including: Scan, Time, Distance, Speed, Hand Pulse, Calories.
- 8 level tension control.
- 2.5kg flywheel.
- Self levelling pedals with pedal straps.
- Adjustable seat.
- Maximum user weight 100kg (15st 10lb).
- Batteries required 2 x AA (not included).
- Size H118, W41, D84cm.
- Folds for storage.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
We have recently dropped this price, from £129.99
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.