Remington G5 Grooming Kit PG5000488/7717
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Create defined beard lines, take care of stubble or neaten up your sideburns all with one personal groomer. The G5 has 9 versatile attachments for your every grooming need: dual adjustable comb for beard and body hair between 2-20mm, dual sided vertical trimmer for nose, eyebrow and ear, body groomer with 0.5, 3, 6 and 9mm trimming adjustment, 1.5mm and 3mm comb for body hair maintenance, mini foil shaver to neaten up edges and TST precision trimmer to leave you with micro stubble.
All-in-One Styling. Say goodbye to endless styling tools with the Graphite G5. Create multiple personalised looks, all with one styling tool. Create defined beard lines, take care of stubble or neaten up your sideburns all with one personal groomer.
Smooth On Skin. Enjoy complete comfort whilst you groom with graphite coated blades designed for smooth glide comfort. Designed with comfort tips that are gentle on the skin, you can style from head to toe with ease.
Model number: PG5000.
- Cutting lengths: 0.2-20mm.
- 4 hour charge time for 90 minutes usage.
- 5 minute quick-charge time to provide enough power for one shave.
- 9 attachments: includes 30mm Wide Trimmer. Precision Trimmer. Nose, Ear, Eyebrow Trimmer. Mini Foil Shaver Attachment. Dual adjustable comb for hair & beard. Body Hair Groomer with adjustable comb. 1.5mm fixed comb for stubble & body hair trimming. 3mm fixed comb for for stubble & body hair trimming.
- 5 heads.
- For wet and dry use.
- Cordless use.
- Travel pouch, styling guide.
- Rechargeable battery powered.
- 3 pin plug.
- Worldwide voltage for easy use around the globe.
- Batteries required 1 x lithium (included) .
- Manufacturer's 4 year (when registering within 28 days) guarantee.
- EAN: 5038061104370.
92% would recommend to a friend
Looks good but is a bit weak
To start with the positives, this is a beautifully designed razor that has no intrusive dials or buttons meaning that it is easy to hold and manoeuvre with. The attachments you get range from body hair to beard which makes this the only razor you'd need. However, the razor itself is quite weak at, and doesn't trim as well as you would like - I had to redo spots to get a more defined trim. Despite looking good, I believe that an electric razor needs to trim well, and this one doesn't do this.
My new grooming kit
My new grooming is all I need for a full body groom, as it includes many attachments. It has a long charge hold, without loss of power. The full kit means I don’t need any other machines. One does all.
Easy to use, great if you shave in the shower, stylish, portable usb charger, perfect shaver. Highly recommended! Amazing value for the price!
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.