Braun ThermoScan 5 Ear Thermometer with 40 Free Lens Filters482/1230
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Braun ThermoScan 5 is an infrared ear thermometer. It features patented pre-warmed tip and ExacTemp positioning system which help to ensure professional accuracy of the measurement. Braun ThermoScan is fast, gentle and easy to use. It is suitable for the whole family – from newborns to adults. Including 40 lens filters for free.
- Winner of bizziebaby 2014-2015 (bronze).
- Ear thermometer.
- Unlike other thermometers, the new braun thermoscan® 5 features a pre-warmed tip that minimises the cooling effect that could result from putting a cool probe tip into a child's ear. The pre-warmed tip helps ensure incredible accuracy to two tenths of a degree every single time you take a temperature.
- Patented exactemp positioning system confirms good position in the ear with a light and a beep.
- Speed of measurement is important, esp. When measuring temperature to kids. Braun thermoscan takes temperature in a few seconds.
- Last memory recall.
- Probe covers are bpa and latex free. Using a clean disposable hygienic lens filter with each measurement is recommended: 1) to maintain hygiene. 2) to protect your child from cross-contamination. 3) to ensure earwax residues do not impact accuracy of the reading.
- Readings in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Accuracy to 0.2°C.
- Easy to read LCD display.
- Batteries required 2 x AA (included).
- Suitable from birth.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4022167602190.
98% would recommend to a friend
I know product lasts had one for years x
Bought for my sons new arrival and hope it last for many years as mine has going on 14 years now
So very happy with this product. Cannot fault it what so ever. Regularly used on my boys whenever they are unwell.
Does what is says it does
Simple to use, seems to accurate, does what is says.
Yes you have to use a lense cap...the thermometer with not work without it as it clips into place on the head of the thermometer.
A mum x
6 December 2018
It is recommended to use the lens filters for accurate reading.
Hope this helps!
Alice @ Argos
17 July 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.