Recycling Service - Removal of Large Kitchen Appliance482/0011
About this product
Unfortunately we are unable to collect American style Fridge Freezers/Side by sides and Range cookers.
- Collection is only offered through the home delivery service on the purchase of selected large domestic appliances.
- Old large domestic appliances to be collected MUST be disconnected, defrosted (for at least 24 hours) and emptied of water. Failure to comply will result in the old item not being taken away. You will be given a refund of the charge for the collection service.
- Please note that removal of the old item is only available at the same time as the new one is delivered. If the old one cannot be removed at the same time, we will not come back and collect at a later date and you will receive a refund of the charge for the service.
- The item to be disposed of must not present a health and safety risk to our staff.
- We will take away your old appliance so you don't have the hassle of taking it to the local tip or recycling centre.
96% would recommend to a friend
Old appliance collection
Really worth getting the old appliance collected very efficient service.
New Zanussi fridge
I was looking for a small fridge and found just what I was looking for at Argos on line. They had the best price. It was delivered on time by extremely helpful drivers. Extremely pleased with it.
Swift And Efficient
The two men who delivered my new fridge freezer from Argos also took away my old fridge freezer and I have to say the two man team proved to be quick, efficient and tidy. Altogether a very capable and polite team, and a very handy service at a reasonable price.
You cannot purchase just the recycling on its own. It is only offered through the home delivery service on the purchase of selected large domestic appliances.
Thank you for using Argos Q + A.
7 November 2019
Yes, once it is fully defrosted ensure there is no water within the appliance, I would suggest the use if paper towelling to dry out any remaining liquid
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
22 October 2019
Old large domestic appliances to be collected MUST be disconnected, defrosted (for at least 24 hours) and emptied of water. Failure to comply will result in the old item not being taken away.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
4 October 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
You can compare the prices of product care for your electrical goods online using any internet enabled device at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.