LEGO Star Wars Snowspeeder Playset - 75268474/5811
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Introduce young kids to LEGO Star Wars sets with 3 quick-build models and characters from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back!
LEGO® model number: 75268 - for ages 4 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Star Wars.
- Features 3 construction models that are easy to rebuild after battles: The Snowspeeder, Echo Base defence station and a speeder bike.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Star Wars Rebel pilot hero Wedge Antilles, and a Snowtrooper with weapons.
- The learn-to-build Starter Brick chassis helps children learn to understand the purpose of building steps while boosting their confidence.
- Kids can help to defend Echo Base from evil Empire attacks - the defence station has a 'laser' disc shooter to fire at the invader.
- Instructions PLUS guide available in the free LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets has zoom and rotate viewing tools to help kids build.
- Size H141, W262, D61cm.
- For ages 4 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016617146.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
100% would recommend to a friend
Fab addition to anyone’s collection
If you like Lego and like Star Wars then you can’t go wrong with this set. Easy to follow instructions as usual and easy enough for a six year old to put together. Comes with a couple of figures and the bit we liked was that you could actually fire little discs out from the base station. The Snowspeeder is definitely a winner for us and a great addition to the Lego collection
Great starter for Lego Star Wars fab!
My little boy and me loved building this together, it’s says 4+ but he needed help with the instructions and some of the building. It has the iconic Stormtrooper as one of the figurines. The disc shooter goes really far which he loved playing with. I think it’s a greater starter for anyone collecting the Star Wars collection.
Great Lego set - lots of fun!
This is a great set! It contains two separate builds, each with a figure.The first is a vehicle with Lego figure, the other is a radar & small vehicle, again with a Lego figure. The instructions are easy to follow. My almost 4 year old enjoyed building with adult help but wouldn't have managed it alone so perhaps the age suggestion of 4+ is a little too young. However he really enjoyed it & loved playing with it after too, especially the radar which shoots out discs! Over all a very nice toy.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.