Snoozee Sleep Trainer and Clock472/6861
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
A sleek and stylish sleep trainer clock for children who can't yet tell the time with a simple display to help them understand when it's time to wake up. Yellow screen with sun means 'wake up' and blue screen with a moon means 'sleep time'. There are 7 levels of brightness to provide a reassuring glow without being too bright at bedtime and is fully chargeable meaning no need for mains cable next to the bed. Can also be used as an alarm clock.
- Fully USB chargeable so no cables next to the child's bed.
- 7 levels of adjustable brightness to make sure it's not too bright at bedtime.
- Child friendly clear icons: sun for wake up and moon for sleep time.
- Child key lock to prevent accidental altering of the settings.
- Alarm mode if desired.
- Suitable from birth.
- Batteries required 1 x lithium (included) .
- EAN: 5060124385181.
- Only for domestic use.
- Adult supervision required.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.