Shnuggle Air Cot Conversion Kit466/7542
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Shnuggle Air Cot Conversion Kit allows you to convert your Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib into a stylish cot, extending your little one's cosy, safe, sleeping space until they are approximately 2 years old, whilst helping to ease their transition to a cot. Designed with the same focus on breathability, function and design as the crib, the Shnuggle Air Cot features large, dual-view mesh sides, removable hypo-allergenic fabrics and height adjustable legs. Please note the mattress is sold separately.
Part of the Shnuggle Air collection.
- 1 position adjustable mattress base - allows you to lower the height of the mattress as your baby learns to sit and stand.
- Drop side - this allows you to lower the rails so it's easier to lift your baby in and out.
- Teething rails - protects your baby's gums once they are teething and have started to chew.
- Size L126, W67, H83cm.
- Weight 20kg.
- Mattress size L109cm, W62, D8.
- Hypoallergenic .
- Removable washable cover.
- Mattress not included.
- Suitable from birth to 2 years.
- Suitable for babies up to 13kg.
- EAN: 5060492570301.
Hi Laura, the crib already comes with a mattress but the cot does not. Both mattresses are of different size as the crib is smaller than the cot so you will need 2 mattresses. Crib has a standard ‘rectangular’ mattress shape and is 83cm long 50cm wide 3cm thick.
Cot has an ‘Oval’ mattress shape and is 120cm Long 60cm wide 7cm thick.
Argos sell the cot mattress that will perfectly fit the Shnuggle cot :)
23 January 2020
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.