LEGO Disney Princess Ariel's Storybook Adventures Set- 43176466/5207
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Kids will love this Little Mermaid micro-world, featuring Disney Princess Ariel's underwater castle and 3 micro-doll figures, plus 2 animal figures for Disney.
LEGO® model number: 43176 - for ages 5 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Disney Princess.
- Features a portable case in the form of an opening book with 2 worlds, an underwater palace, and a beach above water with a 2-figure boat.
- The palace has an opening clamshell, slide and different trinkets, a lot of pretty details plus 2 sticker sheets to decorate the book with.
- Comes with 3 detailed micro-doll figures, 2 versions of Princess Ariel, Prince Eric, plus Sebastian the crab and Flounder figures for Disney.
- Great for kids and fans of Disney's Little Mermaid, with a fish and a crab figures to play with. Play starts when the storybook opens! .
- This portable micro-world travel toy case to take anywhere with favourite characters and scenes facilitates on-the-go role-play fun.
- Size H191, W205, D61cm.
- For ages 5 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016618624.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
100% would recommend to a friend
Endless story lego fun
My daughter has loved this with endless possibilities of story telling and adapting other lego items she owns into it. Was very easy to build for her and she has enjoyed playing with it. Cant wait to add the collection.
A bit too fiddly, but fun
The design of this is beautiful, and really stands out to a Disney fan. I found it far too fiddly for a 5 year old, and ended up putting it together for my Daughter. Once together, she played with it for a while, but got easily frustrated when the pieces wouldn't stay where they are meant to. I also feel that the pieces are quite delicate, so not suitable if your child is a little heavy handed with toys. Perfect to collect for a Disney fan but maybe better for a slightly older child, of 6 or 7.
Compact and good quality.
This set is from age 5, but is quite fiddly, and so the child may need adult assistance. Once its built, it becomes a portable carry case, which is great if you want to keep the children occupied whilst out and about. The only issue I had, is that when you decide to close it to make it a book/case, the inside parts come away quite easily, and so it means rebuilding again once its opened. Its compact but not too small, bright and colourful, and the figures included are all great quality.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.