LEGO Technic App-Controlled Top Gear Rally Car RC Toy- 42109466/0257
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Features multi-function gyro control, sounds and real-time feedback, all from the app! Plus awesome colour scheme perfect for kids who love racing toys.
LEGO® model number: 42109 - for ages 9 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Technic.
- This toy rally car model is controlled via the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app and powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 1 XL motor and 1 L motor.
- Features multi-function gyro control, awesome colour scheme with stickers and amazing details perfect for kids who love racing toys.
- With this advanced building model, drivers can go forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake, play sound effects and get real-time feedback.
- Operated via a smart device with 3 screens: function and gyro control plus achievements. Go to LEGO. Com/devicecheck for compatible devices.
- Build the car. Download the app. Get ready for action. Take on challenges in the free LEGO Technic CONTROL+ App.
- Size H262, W382, D94cm.
- For ages 9 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016617481.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
100% would recommend to a friend
Amazing detail and perfect dad and son task !
This set is by far the best lego technical weve had so far, both our children love the build but it can become mundane for daddy who ends up helping build cats or houses ! This set has been great for a get together task. It's of a good quality and although weve only just started to build it's easy to follow and well suited to the age bracket specified, our 7 year old is managing with adult help. The app has downloaded easily we had no issues with installation and looks easy enough to work .
Awesome Lego set
This is one of the coolest Lego sets I've had. It took a good while to build but the instructions were very clear, as always with Lego. Once built it connected to my Android phone with ease and it's been great as a remote controlled car. The only downside is that it doesn't include batteries, it needs 8 AA's, not sure why they didn't add a rechargeable one
Great gyro control LEGO
A different lego now. It comes with 463pcs and requires just above 2hrs for assembly. The bags are not labelled for mixed reasons as you will need multiple pieces from various bags. A bit misleading I could say. Once assembled it is a nice Bluetooth smart-hub connected 26x14x10cm large motor jewellery (driving or display). I reckon the gyro control via app is the main attraction for kids (slide left in the app for gyro). The challenges within the app are not as successful in my opinion.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.