ProForm Smart Strider 695 CSE Cross Trainer465/4586
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Sometimes, it's not about the length of your training, but the quality of your workout. The ProForm smart strider 695 CSE cross trainer is the one piece of equipment that gives a complete body workout solution. iFit COACH technology on your elliptical machine gives you a new and exciting workout every time, while modern amenities such as a built in sound system, EKG monitor and watts display clearly show the powerful benefits of elliptical exercise.
- Power Incline Ramp. With a quick adjustment, this ramp adjusts the incline, allowing you to focus on specific muscle groups. Target your glutes, quads, and calves for realistic training.
- Mains powered.
- Electromagnetic resistance system.
- Chest strap and hand grip pulse sensor.
- 24 user programmes.
- Number of programmes: 12 Tempo, 12 Interval.
- Console feedback including: Calories, Distance, Incline, Pace, Pulse, Resistance, RPM, Speed, Time, WATTS.
- MP3 connectivity.
- 20 level tension control.
- 8kg flywheel.
- Transportation wheels.
- 17 inch stride length.
- Maximum user weight 125kg (19st 10lb).
- Size H165cm, W51cm, D203cm.
- Weight 90kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year parts and labour guarantee.
- EAN: 43619693089.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.