Philips 12-in-1 Grooming Kit MG7715/13465/1170
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Perfect your personal style with our most precise and versatile trimmer, 13 premium tools empower you to craft your unique style, from head to toe. Enjoy maximum precision with DualCut blades and added control with a no-slip rubber grip. The steel blades lightly brush against one another, sharpening themselves as they work, resulting in blades that are as sharp as day 1 after 5 years use.
Enjoy maximum precision with DualCut technology, which includes 2x more blades. The steel blades lightly brush against one another, sharpening themselves as they work. This results in blades that are as sharp as day 1 after 5 years use.
With 13 tools for face, hair and body, this all-in-one trimmer conveniently trims and styles your facial hair, clips your hair, and grooms your body.
Model number: MG7715/13.
- Cutting lengths: 0.5-16mm.
- 1 hour charge time for 120 minutes usage.
- 5 minute quick-charge time to provide enough power for one shave.
- 13 attachments: includes Metal trimmer, Detail metal trimmer, Nose & ear trimmer, Bodyshaver, Body skin protector attachment, 3-7mm beard adjustable comb, 2 stubble combs, 3 hair combs, 2 body combs.
- Stainless steel blades.
- 4 heads.
- For wet and dry use.
- Cordless use.
- Accessories include: cleaning brush, blade guard, moustache comb, .
- Rechargeable battery powered.
- 3 pin plug.
- Worldwide voltage for easy use around the globe.
- Batteries required 1 x Li-Ion (included) (not included).
- Manufacturer's 5 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8710103866305.
91% would recommend to a friend
Usless as a shaver
For styling ok, for shaving usless
Great but poor ergonomics
Hi, I upgraded my previous Philips shaver and I'm impressed with the number of attachments and how precise it trims. The only point is on the ergonomics of the design, the power button is positioned in a way that is handy but the amount of times I've accidentally pressed it's quite astonishing, whole using it but as well when changing the attachments which is not great in terms of safety. Just 1 cm up or down, or a different type of button whole make this much better. It's a great product overall.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.