Brother FS40 Computerised Sewing Machine with Extension
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Bursting with impressive features, the Brother FS-40 is a lightweight, portable sewing machine with the world at its fingertips. Thanks to the efficient slide speed control the machine can be operated without a foot control.
In addition, you can choose from an impressive array of 40 stitch options, get up close and personal with convenient backlit LCD control panel and take on new projects with the easy-to-use embroidery.
Model number FS-40.
- 40 built-in stitches.
- Motorised 40 watts.
- 3 needle positions.
- 1-step buttonhole.
- Embroidery feature.
- Bobbin type: drop-in.
- Twin needle capability.
- LCD screen.
- Stitch pattern indicator.
- Stitch length control.
- Stitch width control.
- Accessories included: buttonhole foot, overcasting foot, monogramming foot, zipper foot, zigzag foot, blind stitch foot, button fitting foot, seam ripper, 4 bobbins, needle set, tin needle, cleaning brush, screwdriver, extra spool pin, foot controller, instruction manual and user guide.
- Includes instructional DVD.
- Weight 7.7kg.
- Size H40.4, W49.5, D32.3cm.
- Manufacturer's 3 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4977766695671.
The small print
Free Items<p>If any item is returned under the Argos 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, the free item must also be returned.
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.