Singer 1409 Sewing Machine - White
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Singer 1409 is ideal for the beginner, boasting easy-to-follow instructions, a lightweight portable design and convenient accessory storage. The 1409 comes complete with 9 built-in stitches, including 6 basic stitches, 2 decorative stitches and a 4-step buttonhole.
Snap-on presser feet, heavy duty metal frame and adjustable tension.
Model number 1409 AR.
- Motorised 70 watts.
- 2 needle positions.
- Automatic bobbin winding.
- 4-step buttonhole.
- Zipper insertion.
- Twin needle capability.
- Push lever reverse.
- Stitch pattern indicator.
- Stitch length control.
- Stitch width control.
- Accessories included: all purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, edge/quilting guide, darning plate, spool cap holders, screwdriver, bobbins, needles, lintbrush/seam ripper and oil bottle.
- Weight 4.9kg.
- Size H31.5, W39.7, D17.5cm.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 374317380040.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.