Nintendo 2DS Special Edition Console with Pokemon Moon456/4432
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
- Release date: 23 November 2016.
Nintendo 2DS can play all Nintendo 3DS games in 2D, and with an amazing catalogue of Nintendo 3DS games that's growing every month, there's something for everyone to enjoy. If you already own a system in the Nintendo DS series, Nintendo 2DS invites you to a world of new experiences but doesn't ask you to forget about your existing favourites. Almost all existing Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi games can be played on a Nintendo 2DS system – and they look and play just like before!
- Catch 'em all with this Special Edition Nintendo 2DS and pre-installed Pokemon Moon game.
- Plays your whole Nintendo 3DS library in 2D.
- Gives you access to Nintendo eShop with StreetPass and SpotPass.
- Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon take place in the Alola region, which centres around four tropical islands and one artificial island. Many Pokemon that have never been seen before inhabit the lush islands of the Alola region.
- In Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon, Professor Kukui provides a special Pokedex known as the Rotom Pokedex. The Rotom Pokedex does much more than record Pokemon infourrent location and their next destination, the Rotom Pokedex also provides advice on where to go next.
- Meet the three new first-partner Pokemon that will join Trainers on their adventures in the upcoming Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon games! .
- The two legendary Pokemon that appear on the packaging of Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon play a crucial role in the story.
- Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon coming exclusively to Nintendo 3DS family of systems on November 23.
- Built-in SD slot.
- Weight 603g.
- Size H7, W13, D21cm.
- For ages 7 years and over.
- EAN: 45496504489.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.