Argos Home Milano 2 Seater Fabric Sofa Bed - Beige455/5094
2 Colours available
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Meet the Milano, a sofa bed where contemporary design meets comfortable living. Made with foam filled seats and upholstered in super soft fabric, it offers superb relaxation. And better still, it folds out easily to set up an extra bed for guests.
It works using a simple pull out mechanism so you'll be set up in no time.
Part of the Milano collection.
- Metal action mechanism.
- Small double bed.
- Made from 100% polyester.
- Wooden feet.
- Removable seats with pocket sprung foam filling.
- Fixed cushion(s) with fibre filling.
- Sofa size H88, W178, D89cm (Depth as bed 186cm).
- Size of sleeping area: W113, L178cm.
- Mattress depth: 5.5cm.
- Floor to seat height: 45cm.
- Depth of seat: 54cm.
- Height of seat back: 44cm.
- Width of seating area between arms: 128cm.
- Height of arm rest: 64cm.
- Weight 61kg.
- Professional clean only.
- Suitable for occasional use.
- Plump cushions regularly to maintain shape.
- Minimal assembly - just add feet.
- Maximum individual user weight 110kg.
- Package size H86, W182, D92cm.
80% would recommend to a friend
Stylish and comfortable
A very comfortable piece of furniture that fits in our room perfectly
Great style and great value
Very good value and able to take advantage of a fantastic discount. Comfortable and practical. Great that you can request a swatch. Very pleased
Sofa so comfortable
Comfortable as sofa and bed
The occasional use means using the sofa as a bed - in that it is not designed to be slept on every day of the year (whereas an actual bed with mattress is ) this is more for temporary use i.e. for visitors - the sofa is absolutely fine to be used for sitting on every day
Thanks for using Argos Q & A
3 October 2019
The fixed cushions refer to the rear/back cushions.
Hope this helps - Thanks for using Argos Q&A
10 September 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.