Lightwave Power Starter Kit -Smart Series - Stainless Steel454/2760
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Begin your smart home journey with the Power Starter Kit from Lightwave. With a Link Plus and Smart Socket, you'll have everything you need to start controlling your mains powered appliances from anywhere. This Starter Kit can be DIY or professionally installed in place of a standard socket and requires no extra wiring. The Lightwave Link Plus included allows you to control the Smart Socket remotely using the Lightwave App (available for iOS or Android). It can also be voice controlled using Apple HomeKit, Google Home and Alexa.
Retrofit: substitute for standard light switches or dimmers without the need for extra cabling.
Flexible: add more Lightwave smart devices to the system over time.
Voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Google Home.
Unique Lightwave radio protocol provides excellent communication range: much better than WiFi.
- Alexa compatible.
- Google assistant compatible.
- Siri compatible.
- Compatible with iOS and Android operating systems.
- App needed for use: Lightwave Link Plus App.
- Operates over mobile internet.
- Operates over wi-fi.
- Requires wireless router for use.
- Controls lighting.
- Controls appliances.
- Monitors energy consumption.
- Sets schedules for devices.
- Components include Lightwave Link Plus, Ethernet Cable, Power Supply, Smart Series Socket (2 Gang) Stainless Steel, 10mm Spacer, 2 x Fixing Screws, Instruction Guides.
- Suitable for indoor.
- Size H8.8, W15, D3cm.
- In the box: Lightwave Smart Series Dimmer (1 Gang) Stainless Steel, 10mm Spacer, 2 x Fixing Screws, Instruction Guide.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5060252202565.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.