LEGO City Turbo Wheels Service Station Building Set - 60257452/4575
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Kids can open a service station for electric and petrol vehicles with this playset, including a toy camper van, SUV, 4 minifigures and a dog figure.
LEGO® model number: 60257 - for ages 5 years and over.
Theme: LEGO City.
- The playset features a service station with shop, Octan E charging point and petrol pump, plus an SUV and a camper van with surfboards.
- The car toys charging point and petrol pump have flexible hoses for connecting to the vehicles, and the SUV and camper have removable roofs.
- The Service Station playset Includes 4 minifigures: a gas station clerk, employee and 2 surfer minifigures, plus a chihuahua dog figure.
- Kids can serve Octan E, gasoline and snacks at this toy service station with solar panels for gas and electric vehicles.
- Digital Instructions PLUS guide via the free LEGO Life app for smart devices helps kids to zoom, rotate and visualise the model as they build.
- Size H262, W382, D70.5cm.
- For ages 5 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016617917.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
100% would recommend to a friend
When my daughter and I opened the box we were met with bags numbered that separated the 4 main items that had to be made. The process of building the parts was so easy. My daughter who is almost 5 could follow the picture guides on how to construct the items so easily she didn't need much help. When we're were finished she loved it. She has played with it and I can't fault the quality. The car and camper van are very robust and the gas station sturdy. I would definitely recommend getting one.
Fun Lego City Set
This is a good addition to the Lego City Collection. Our little boy is only just five and was able to build the set independently. The numbered bags help to build In the right order.
Lego City Service Station
I like that each part of lego is separated into numbered bags making it easier to find the part you are after and storage.I would say that the part 1 putting together was the hardest it was fiddly at times to be able to put the car together and I struggled so a 5 year old most definitely will. I find that there are a lot of small pieces in this set that would make me nervous around 5 year olds. My two thoroughly enjoyed playing this set and their imagination ran wild ordering hotdogs and petrol.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.