LEGO Star Wars Kylo Ren's Shuttle Microfighter Set - 75264449/9820
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Introduce young kids to LEGO Star Wars construction kits with a quick-build Kylo Ren's Shuttle Microfighter to create exciting scenes!
LEGO® model number: 75264 - for ages 6 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Star Wars.
- The quick-build Star Wars shuttle has foldable wings for flight and landing modes, plus 2 stunningly green stud shooters for battle action.
- Includes 1 minifigure of the iconic villain Kylo Ren, with a new-for-January-2020 helmet (with cracked decoration) and his own Lightsaber.
- Kids can lead First Order missions from Starkiller Base and fire the stud shooters at Resistance starships playing out epic battles.
- Add the 75263 Resistance Y-wing Microfighter for First Order vs. Resistance battles or 75265 Sith Troopers Battle Pack for more scenarios.
- LEGO bricks are tested to meet the highest galactic safety standards, so they connect and pull apart easily – no need to use The Force! .
- Size H122, W141, D46cm.
- For ages 6 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016617108.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
100% would recommend to a friend
A really fun set
After seeing the new star wars film yesterday Olly & Rory were so excited to build their new set. As usual with lego sets this is highly detailed, the instructions easy to follow and fun to play with. I'd definitely recommend to any lego fan
Great set to get the supreme leader, mini is fantastic, and a nice little build.
Our Grandson Loved It
We got this for our Grandson. He loves Lego, and this was no different. I thought it was fiddly to put together, but he seemed to love that about it. He wants all the other Star War pieces now!
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.