Nania Cosmo Group 0/1/2 Car Seat - Black449/6737
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Cosmo Group 0/1/2 car seat is suitable for children from birth to 25kg (approx. 6 years) and is used rear and forward facing in the car. It has excellent usability and is easy to fit in the car. The seat has side impact protection and individual harness tensionners for extra security. There is a removable newborn body support cushion, chest and buckle pads, 4 seat recline positions and the cover is removable and hand washable.
Individual harness tensionners to make sure both sides of the shoulder harness are tensionned correctly.
Excellent side impact protection.
Car seat features:
- Suitable for children from birth to 6 years.
- Suitable for children from birth to 25kg.
- Seat attachment method: 3 point seat belt.
- Not ISOFIX compatible.
- Forward and rear facing.
- Side impact protection - helps to absorb the force of a side on collision.
- 5 point harness.
- Individual harness tensioner.
- Multi-recline - 4 recline positions.
- Body support cushions for younger children.
- Size H62, W47, D54cm.
- This seat does not convert to a booster seat.
- Removable washable cover.
- Weight 6.7kg.
- ECE R44.04 compliant.
- EAN: 3507460065466.
After speaking with our supplier, they have advised: This seat is approved by weight and rear facing it can be used up to 10kg, which is approx. 9-10 months old.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
20 January 2020
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.