Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
Grenade Hydra 6 1816g Protein Shake - Strawberry Siegeby Grenade436/6465
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The First 50/50 Slow/Fast Protein Blend. Hydra 6 has been formulated with the ultimate form of Whey Protein Isolate and the ultimate form of Ultrafiltered Micellar Casein in a 50/50 ratio. 50% Whey Isolate 50% Micellar Casein, approx. 25g protein per serving, can be consumed pre-workout, post-workout or before bed.
- Whey isolate and micellar casein in the perfect 50/50 ratio, which research suggests to be superior to taking either whey protein or casein on their own.
- Hydra 6 offers the versatility and convenience of not having to buy two separate proteins for different times of the day and is designed to feed your muscles with the highest quality protein available.
- Hard training individuals need fast acting whey protein isolate in the morning and pre/post-workout and slow release casein protein before bedtime and at other times of the day.
- Research has shown that the combination of whey and casein have a more potent muscle-building effect in the 4 hours after a weight-training sessions as compared to whey protein alone.
- Contains 12.5g of premium whey protein isolate and 12.5g of ultrafiltered micellar casein per serving.
- Take before training, after training, before bed or any other time you want quality protein, no more messing around having to buy two separate proteins.
- Low in carbohydrates.
- Kcals per 100g: 371kcal.
- Protein per 100g: 70g.
- Carbs per 100g: 8g.
- 52 servings per pack.
- Recommended for ages 18 years and over.
- EAN: 5060221200967.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.